Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby shower!

Here are some pics from Shelly's baby shower! (Yes I know I am posting this blog really quickly after the shower..but I have no life =) )

Shelly and her cake....Welcome baby Bacon!Here are some of the ladies of Washington State..I say "the ladies" because basically we run this town..In fact, after the shower we had a town meeting ....that's right..we even voted..
Hope, Sarah and Tree- more of the awesome ladies of Washington!

Shelly and Desiree... also awesome ladies..=)
Gift time! This pic is a shout out to the Wernleys...I wonder if they will ever see this? I should let them know I blog....

The hostesses! Me and my friend Anne! I don't know why I am using so many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great shower and I had an amazing time hanging out with these amazing gals. Congrats Shelly and Jonathan- can't wait to meet the little one!

1 comment:

  1. there i be! second picture from the top! it was a GREAT shower kim. shelley is going to be such a precious mama and let's be honest, our group of friends is the best thing to ever happen to W. Island.

    ReplyDelete