Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 Years....

This month marks the 4th anniversary since Douglas and I graduated from college. (Doug from the Naval Academy and me from Texas A&M.) Time flies by so quickly and I can't believe all that has changed in the past 4 years! Since A&M, I have had 3 jobs and lived in 4 different cities. Since the Academy, Doug has completed flight school, received his wings and of course we got married! (Yay!)

Anyway, I decided to share some pics from my time at Texas A&M and Doug's at the Naval Academy. Man, we look so young in all of these!


This is from my Sophomore year at A&M, and these lovely ladies were my roommates for two years during college. (Left to right; Tess, me, Erin, and Jen) We are all still really close and I miss these gals dearly. We had some crazy good times at A&M!

Jen and I during "ring day" at A&M. Basically, like the Academy, we receive our class rings during our Junior year. It's a pretty big deal..Too bad I never wear mine anymore!

My best friend Krystal and I on a camping trip...(This trip was also where she met her husband- who was a roommate of Doug's at the Academy..)

Doug during Plebe Summer in 2004. He's the guy in the middle front of this pic..
Doug in his dorm at the Academy...Don't know what year this picture is from...


Anyway, it was nice to stroll down memory lane. The Lord blessed us so much with our time in college and He has blessed us even more in our life together! It's been a great 4 years and I look forward to making many more memories...


1 comment: