Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It only takes 10 hours..

So, I never realized what a convenience it is to live near an airport until I moved to Washington. It seems that no matter what city in the U.S. I am travelling to it takes me a minimum of 8-10 hours worth of travel to make it anywhere. Today, I came back from a wonderful vacation to Texas and guess how long it took me? That's right..10 hours. I feel like I might as well have travelled by covered wagon (in fact I am pretty sure I could have made it home faster if I had..) I think the lesson to be learned here is I need to channel my Little House on the Prairie skills and learn to endure hardship while I travel..Hey, if Laura Ingalls Wilder can do it and write a book about it- well I guess I can endure too.=)

3 comments:

  1. We're glad you made it home safely! It was so good to see you and hang out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it home safe, even if it took you forever. I already miss you Bimmy. Let's not go 2 years this time!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write a blog about having to NOT talk to the random people on the shuttle/covered wagon :)

    ReplyDelete