Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Thursday, February 10, 2011

This is what I look like..Sort of...

Recently, a lot of people have been asking me to post pics of my baby belly. Unfortunately, my husband took our camera overseas and left me with his broken down one from like 1998( which I have no idea how to use- even though I was alive in that year.) So, until I officially figure out how to post some pics of my belly (are you sure ya'll REALLY want to see it?) I have found some pictures that slightly resemble how big I have gotten...please enjoy...

Here's me out for a day at the beach....
and here I am enjoying a nice cocktail after a long day....


Finally, here I am performing at Sea World.... (Hey the money is terrible but the fish are SO good...)
I hope this helps give everyone an idea of what I look like as a prego woman....I am excited to announce that I am officially 31 weeks along as of yesterday.. Hopefully, only another 8 weeks or so until we meet our boy!

1 comment:

  1. you are so funny and you are not shamu!!!! that cocktail looks awesome

    ReplyDelete