Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Saturday, January 8, 2011

So I Fell Off The Blogging Train....

It's been a long time since I've done one of these and quite frankly, I don't even know if anyone reads this blog anymore...but I thought what the heck? Might as well go ahead and give an update on our lives these past few months and see what happens.
Anyway, here's a partial review of the year 2010 for us:

Went on an awesome summer trip to Alaska (of which I cannot find any pictures of but trust me it was great!)

Got to visit the beautiful Island of Oahu in November:
Me and Doug at Pearl Harbor....
A luau on the beach....

Doug and I were also able to spend Christmas and New Year's together this year..First time in 2 years! It was really amazing to not have to travel to see family or spend my Christmas Day talking to my husband on the phone instead of face to face....=)

And Finally, the biggest news of all................We're pregnant!!! We are expecting a baby boy in early April and we are so very happy!
The Lord has been very good to us the past year and I can't wait to see what's in store in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm....I still read this blog! And I love this post! Alaska! Hawaii! Baby! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog took, Kim! I check back all the time to see if there are new hilarious and/or sweet posts from my awesome friend! We are back from Hawaii now- by the way, can I get an Amen for taking a Hawaiian vacation over Whidbey winter??? Best idea ever!!! Anyhow, we should get together to do something fun and get our minds off of the Whidbey winter. Maybe we could even be crazy and take an off-island field trip and get us some chick-fil-a!

    ReplyDelete