Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Step Back...

So, recently I heard a rumor that two more restaurant chains have closed on the Island- Mitzels and the Quiznos. Needless, to say I feel kind of like Oak Harbor is actually taking steps backward when it comes to civilization. I guess I can't really complain that much mainly because I never frequented these places , but I write this blog on principle. I mean, this town has over 20,000 people in it and we are at least 50 minutes away from the nearest "city". You'd think we could enjoy a few luxuries out here! All I can say is they better be building an IHOP where the Mitzels use to be....


2 comments:

  1. drat. why must all the delicous food be off the island? our lives are becoming more and more like an episode of LOST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We DO live in an episode of LOST! Restaurants and jobs are slowly disappearing. Dog park fences are growing holes. Shops are going empty on Pioneer. Potholes are getting bigger... What's next?

    ReplyDelete