Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Proud Wife

Things have been incredibly crazy around here lately since Doug got home so its been kinda hard for me to blog recently. One thing that did take place over the past two weeks though is Doug got his promotion to Lieutenant in the Navy. I am so very proud of him because it has been a long, sometimes difficult journey with his job, but Doug has stayed faithful to what the Lord has given him and has continually had a positive attitude despite some setbacks. Anyway, I thought I'd share some pics of Doug's promotion day here.. The ceremony actually took place in the hangar (in case you're wondering where the heck we are)...





I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband.. and so proud of my Navy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment