Your love, O' Lord ,reaches to the heavens, your
faithfulness to the sky...


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Doug's First Post

I think it is so perfect that Kim started this blog. This is my first post to our blog. Indeed we have had many adventures. I look forward to many more to come and to sharing them with Kim. When we got married on August 25th, 2007, we left San Antonio and moved to Jacksonville, Florida. After six months we moved to Washington where we have been for a year or at least Kim has. I have been deployed in the Navy at least 60 percent of the time. While it is challenging, we are getting used to it and the Lord is teaching us a lot. Something I'm sure Kim will expound on later, I will mention now - about a year and a half ago while we lived in Jacksonville on Halloween of 2007, we found an orange kitten while sort of I guess trick or treating. Anyway, after many zany adventures, the kitten whom we named pumpkin found our way into our hearts as the coolest pet ever. He is a hybrid animal - he is a dog in a cat's body. He does play cat and mouse but also fetch and tag. The most hilarious thing is that he faithfully feeds and waters all of his play toys and mice after playing very rough with them.

Much more to come on this later I'm sure. From Doug and Kim's zany adventures - first post out!! Yes, and I guess Kim has made me the publicist lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment